Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hawaii

I know I haven't talked much about the trip to Hawaii. It has been rough at work. All excuses aside though, If you do anything in your life, make sure a trip to Hawaii is in that plan. I could not explain with words and pictures will not do the justice of the sites and sounds, and just awesome scenery that is Hawaii. leave the weather aside a bit, cause we know that is a consistent 75-80(non humid) degrees. We woke up in places surrounded by mountains only a few short miles away. I thought Colorado was awesome, and it is, but Hawaii is magnificent. I am grateful for having gone and look forward to the chance of returning. So if your looking for a referral on where to book your next vacation, say it with me. HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yes Hawaii sounds wonderful. I can't wait to hear about the different places you went. I really want to go someday.

Glad your back. Sorry it's so busy but stick it out and you two will catch a break eventually.