Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finally!!!!!!!!

well boys, girls, and gifted animals we have come to a time that I have been waiting for what seems like forever and a day. My last day off work and the weekend I get married. It has been quite the past year. Looking ahead looks very exciting as well. I wish safe travels for all those who are traveling from afar. I would like to say that Becky and I appreciate you coming and taking time out of your not so busy schedules ( especially you, Chris) and joining us this weekend. Then we go to Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I will speak to you again in the land of the big pineapple. We see you all real soon.

2 comments:

Chris said...

We've got all the arrangements made and I'm looking forward to today being "Friday" for me too. Should be a great time!

ryan young said...

I couldn't agree with you more.