Monday, February 05, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. So there are just 6 days till the wedding. It seems like so much has been accomplished, yet so much still has to happen and I wish I was speedy Gonzales or the road runner right now, because it seems like an impossible task which lies ahead. I know I can't wait for the weekend, all family and friends which I have not seen in a bit(some of you since September, won't mention any names, Marni and the Colorado flyer). That being said it is go time. My week is packed. Hey if anybody wants to hang out for a few hours in the morning on Saturday, it seems I may have a bit of time to chat. That is my only free moment this intire week. CRAZY!!!!!!!!! Tell me about it. This is probably what a player felt like this past week getting ready for the Superbowl. Yeah Colts. Well If I don't get to talk to anybody till the weekend, it has been fun. Hey, and the fun is just beginning.

2 comments:

Chris said...

It always feels like there is a million things to do and it will probably stay that way all week. Just take care of Becky and you'll get to relax and enjoy it all on your honeymoon. Until then the groom must keep working to keep the bride happy, trust me :)

Marni said...

Congrats and enjoy the ride. Pretty soon it will be over and you can laugh at whoever gets married next :)