Friday, February 02, 2007

SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!

It is that time of year. Lets just say that It seems like a month ago when I saw a game last. Anyway we can shorten up this fortnight of wasted time on guys analyzing everything down to the shoelaces the kickers will be wearing. Anyone one say over analysis. Maybe. That just speaks to the way to much time on our hands and nothing to talk about. I think I could summarize this game better. The team that plays 60 minutes or more of football, makes fewer mistakes, capitalizes on the other team mistake, turns the ball over less and scores more will win the game. It's kind of like watching a meteorologist(can I buy a vowel Pat) talk sports. He has a bit of an idea of what could happen,and if he is wrong oh well there is always next week, but really that's why they play the games. If i wanted to see this debate stuff, I would turn on court TV. So anyway it will be fun, as long as the bears get smacked.

1 comment:

Becky said...

odd, very odd