Monday, February 26, 2007

A second to blog.....

Well I have some blog time. Man my schedule has gotten full. I knew it was coming, but not like the unleashing of snow(somewhere around 2 feet of snow) I didn't think it would come so fast. Nonetheless hear it sits. Life. Married life. It seems a bit overwhelming, and I did enjoy Hawaii. The last two days I have been back to work. The guy who was working for me quit the day he took over and really walked off the job last Monday. So I came back to a nightmare. Well I have had to work my buns off to get back to just having some filing and paperwork left to do. It is nice though to have a wonderful wife to come home to and share the good, bad, and ugly the day has left to offer. So I have some catching up to do still, so until that time. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses.

No comments: