Monday, March 05, 2007

post 20

So last night I was reading the paper and it had an article on how long will you live. Based on some pretty interesting gathered data they feel like they can tell you how long you will live till. While not entirely accurate, as it doesn't take into account any national disasters or unforeseen circumstances, they take about 3-4 dozen questions about your lifestyle. Based on your answers they calculate how long you should live. Well they have me croaking in the year 2053. Then after they give you feedback on how you can add years to your life. I can add three of them if I get married or find a "life partner" First of all I am married as I answered in the first couple of questions. Second I will take my place in heaven before I try to add "three" years to my life with a "life partner". Not my cup of tea. Nevertheless it was a interesting little exercise. Livingto100.com is the site if you want to get a kick out of when they expect you to live too.

No comments: