Friday, March 30, 2007

For the championship!!!!!!!

Well we have come to the end of our bowling season. While our goal was to win both halves we were not able to accomplish that. With that being said we still have our spot in the final next Wednesday. So while our cousin, Chris, a.k.a, Thee Colorado Flyer, won a big bike race. I am on to trying to win my second bowling title. The first was when I was about 20. So it has been awhile. The team I was the least experienced. Now I am the main guy. So it will be fun as well as a wee bit stressful. I finished the year with a 197 average. My highest ever in a sanctioned league. So will see what the pins have in store. Also I am headed to state April 21-22 in Milwaukee this year. So it hopes to be an exciting month for bowling.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Woohoo! Go Ryan. Hope you guys win and you bowl really well.

Marni said...

Congratulations! That is one talent I absolutely DON'T possess. I bet Grandma J loves that about you though -- I remember bowling with her when I was a kid with Bek and Tanya and Suzi and she would literally YELL at us because we weren't doing well or taking it seriously and we were.. maybe 10? I'm absolutely terrible at bowling but enjoy it nonetheless.