Monday, April 02, 2007

opening day part 1

well today is opening day at Miller Park. Another season of high optimism, followed by injuries and shotty play, combined with the fact we can't beat Pittsburgh(are you kidding me), followed up by another losing season, meaning massive depression by years end as we watch the Cardinals, Yankees and others battle for the title. OK so maybe this year will be different, right? I am not going to hold my breath. Besides nobody looks good in that shade of blue. I will be there today. So I do hope that the season goes well. I am excited to watch the game. October was a long time ago. So here is to the tailgating to all the brats I can put away. The game encounter a bit later with, some pictures hopefully.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hey, Go BREWERS! They actually won today, maybe it's their season