Monday, April 30, 2007

Young's visit Holland.

For the first time the Young's visited the land of Tulips. I thought it was amazing to see tulips lining the streets everywhere you looked. I was able to play euchre for the first time in the LaBarge family tournament. I came in fourth. Now i have been in online boot camp for the last week trying to set a strategy, which for this time worked pretty well. That was fun. I got to bowl in Dave's youth group outing which was an overnighter. I got five games in before I called it a night. Two times I held the lead, but someone around three a.m., who was impelled by 18 mountain dews came in with a 230. The weekend had it's funny moments. My favorite is 1/2 percent milk. This milk is native to only Michigan, I guess. Never heard of it before. We are the dairy state you know. I think we should know about our dairy products. Don't worry. Soon to grocery stores everywhere. 1/3 milk, 1/100 milk and 2 3/4 milk. Look for it.

No comments: