Friday, March 09, 2007

What did he say?

You know that I have those days, and really I think we all do, what I mean is you just feel like the day is going super slow. You have been up for an hour and it seems like it's been 60 minutes. You drive to work and think back how did I get here. I mean you know you made it OK, but your mind was so preoccupied that you don't "really" ever remember the exact course of events that took place and you made it to work or wherever your traveling to. Our you get online and your looking to connect with that guy from across the globe and you read something the sound like it came out a Ozzy song, right it just doesn't make sense. So he blogs about who knows what. Then you look for that attention grabber, and no pictures. Well that would cut down on the typing cause they say a picture is worth 1000 words, and he hasn't got any, so he writes 1000 words hoping you get the picture. You just want to scream at him, but you know he isn't on the computer when you are and so you don't. Also he doesn't have the techno at work for computer speakers anyway so that wouldn't help the situation. He goes on and on. You want to stop reading, but realize that it would be rude, and you have wasted ten minutes reading this. You don't stop because you say well it has got to pick up sooner or later. There has got to be some method to the madness, and then you feel like those movie that leave you hanging. MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That frosts my corn flakes. So there I was the other night ad you know how many trucks are on the freeway every single day. Well I am 31, and I don't do math this early, but that comes out to like 10,000,000 days or something. But I saw for the first time a student truck driver. Some driving company trains people to drive trucks. I never thought about it, but yea it makes sense I guess. Well sorry for making you read through this post. I just wanted to get a few things off my chest. I would go back and spell check, but I am afraid of what I would see. He is to more awesome posts. Maybe I'll throw a 1000 worder in every now and then. Hehehehe.

P.S. Everyone keep posting. It's really fun to see what's going on in everbodys life.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Babe, I think that you may need to get more sleep at night. That didn't make any sense.

Marni said...

I was actually thinking... wow, they've only been married a few weeks and Becky sure is rubbing off on him. Haha, just kidding.

Interesting about the student truck driver, I geuss I never really thought about that either. As we were riding up Lookout Mountain (a big curvy tight up-a-mountain-road) I saw probably 5 or 6 student driver cars. I was thinking, that is so cruel to make a poor student driver drive up and down that road. I don't even like to do it with experience, but I guess they have to learn sometime. Interesting.