Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness!!!!

Let me just say this post is not in reference to the weather we have been having this month. In a span of a week we have gone from really cold to somewhat warm to summer to late fall and back to winter. HELLO WISCONSIN!! I am referring to the greatest sporting event every year. I have my several dozen brackets filled out. Let me just say that women I don't get how you come away winning office pools in sports like this, but you do and it frustrates us guys because you don't use a real philosophy that would lead you to be successful. You don't look at records or styles of play. You look at mascots and team names. What's up with that? So another pool, more women kicking guys tales. Like I have said it is the best event of the year. I ave had the pleasure of going to some games and the energy level is great. Win or go home. So today at work I have made up for the fact I have no vacation to take off. So the TV has shown up with me. So I will be a wee bit distracted from 11- 5 this afternoon. Let the madness begin. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: