Wednesday, January 24, 2007

the things peopel say......

Well I was at the gym yesterday. This guy and his buddy were talking in the lockerroom. The one guy says to the other well I have had so much to eat today. He goes on to tell his friend his entire daily regement of eating for that day. Frankly it was alot of food. So he tell his friend it's ok because he is going back on his workout routine next week. I thought this strange, but listened on anyway. Not like I had a choice. Then it happened. That thing you here from people at movies, ballgames, zoos, athletic clubs. Now my brother Ben and I have always wanted to right a book on phrases people say that are so off the wall they make you stop and say, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!!!!! Well here is another addition to the book. He says to his friend "I am bloated like a cive(sp). I need someone to explain to me how that works. Shift and then i need to see a bloated cive, just to get the visual down.

1 comment:

Becky said...

it's unbelievable the entertainment that we both get at the gym. :) At least he wasn't wearing tight spandex and strutting his "stuff". ha!!