Wednesday, January 31, 2007

second half week 7

well ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and gifted animals, we have come to another week in bowling. Last week the tribe took 5 out of 7 points again. I thought things were turning around for me when I started off with a 245. However it turned real ugly, which has been the case of late, with a 166 and 173. I don't want to bore you with bowling talk, but my mechanics are way off and need to be rectified especially before I go to state. Tonight poses a somewhat easier challenge in team vacancy(we bowl ourselves). Hopefully we can swing this drought I have been in lately. My average rests a shade over 200. So our goal is to get that 300, 800. WE just got to fix the fixable. Hears to another 7 point week and increasing our 4 point lead to remain in first.

1 comment:

Becky said...

whose goal? we and our? Is that like your team goal?