Monday, January 29, 2007

It's only monday???????

Lets just say that this is a redundant point. THANK GOODNESS FOR COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know we are all big fans, and really how can you afford not to be. Lets just say that with THEE WEDDING(12 days) coming up, working out like a madman (OK so not as much as Chris the Colorado flyer), helping Joanna move out of my soon to be apartment (YEAAAAAA!!). Today I am whipped. Folks it's only Monday. This is going to be a tough week. The weather is very wisconsinesque for this time of year(did someone say global freezer burn). I have alot to accomplish before I go on my two week vacation(YEAAAAAAA. Hot, sunny, warm, Awesome, Hawaii). So today, not like any other day I will start off with a good cup of Folgers. Because we now the best part of wakin up is Folgers in your cup.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Hope that you stay warm today babe. Also, I didn't know that you liked Foldgers. Really? Hmm, maybe I need to start making you "the finer things" in a couple of weeks.

Marni said...

Can I come to Hawaii with you guys? Please? At least you can wave at buried Colorado on your way -- we will be that huge white spot outside the window. Acutally, you probably go nowhere near Colorado. Oh well. You can still wave aloha.

ryan young said...

yes Marni, you can come the next time we go to Hawaii.

Chris said...

Maybe they need chaperons!?!?

Becky said...

maybe not. :)