Thursday, January 25, 2007

Global warming.........


The past several years I have heard the argument that we are going through a Global warming period. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. First of all I will let you know when that becomes a problem. It will be when we go with more than two months of 70+ degree weather. Our "winter season", as they sometimes refer to it in the state of frostsconsin will be cut down from 9 months out of the year to maybe 6. That is pushing it, I know. we won't receive snow in may. All key factors to know that "global warming" is taking place. When I can go outside in march and I don't feel I have warped into the "windy city", then we can discuss this topic again. However until said time, don't waste my time and energy on some made up farce like global warming. Every time we talk about it, the weather just seams to go crazy in this country. I mean look at Marni. She probably hasn't seen the outside in months, all with her 90 feet of snow they got in three days, followed by a huge 10 foot layer of ice. It snowed in LA and phoenix for like the first time ever. Go away you people that predict weather with your global warming talk.
Just because you lack skill in weather forecasting doesn't mean you should try to start predicting other things. Like I said, I could use a little global warming today, -6 degrees(wind chill factor. I'll leave that discussion for another day) . Well today I am going by the name jack frost. Warm up some coco babe, I'm a comin home...... lol.

2 comments:

Marni said...

Oh yeah, I forgot you all don't have spring up there. Boo. Move here. Despite the 90 feet of snow, it's pretty sweet.

Chris said...

Frostconsin, that's a funny name :) It sure does get sold up your way. I agree with Marni, move out here with Beck-o. Usually it's nice and warm lots of days in the winter, this 6 weeks of snow is weird!