Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Til Midinght.


There is a restaurant in Holland called Til Midnight. Now while my family was in town for the wedding last February, My Uncle Dale went out to this restaurant. Now little did I now the amount of research that went into his trip. It appears he went online to find a great restaurant to eat at on that Friday night. He learned that Til Midnight was four stars. So he got there and had the best time of his life. Also he scored Becky and I free dinner there on our first honeymoon. So Becky and I are coming back for that dinner. I learned my Uncle wants to come. He went as far as to say if he could get a job of equal pay he would move. To Michigan. Just like that. This seems crazy. So now I find out he has saved all his personal time to come with us that weekend just to go to this restaurant. I have been to great restaurants, but this place must be out of this world for someone to just pack up and move on the spot. Should make for an entertaining weekend.

3 comments:

Dave Roberts said...

It's a great restaurant. It was where Ceci and I went on our first date.

Anonymous said...

They have great food, but as far as service, their staff has much trouble communicating. We held our wedding reception there, and it was the biggest headache working with the staff. We had lots of little things go wrong because of follow-through.

Becky said...

I can't wait to celebrate our anniversary with you at Til Midnight. Also, I think that we'll need all of the free meals that we can score for awhile. :)