Friday, January 18, 2008

One week ago.....

Well it was one week ago that things got real dicey in Young land. Boy what a difference a week makes. The Chargers are still in the playoff as well as the Packers. Who says Brett Favre is washed up. I was laid off, Becky was put on some kind of bed rest till the baby is born. So it has been real stressful. We know that in all things(key word: all) God works toward the good. Sometimes the good he is referring to is not how we see it because we like to see the full picture at all times. But I assure he is working in our lives his good. So on Monday I decided to go back to school. I was accepted. On Tuesday Becky was put on leave till Melodie comes. Wednesday I applied for unemployment, Thursday I got my job at Oscar's( it's like Culver's, but less expensive) the same position as when I left with all the perks. Even though I told them I wasn't sure how long I would be around for. We registered at baby's rus. Lets just say this whole having kids thing is starting to settle in. It makes me a bit edgy because I am not sure how this is going to go. I now it will be awesome, having kids is a great blessing, but sometimes I get a little nervous. So today everything is starting to swing toward that good part. Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

:) Does that mean that we get to get a baby Bango?

Becky said...

I'm glad that you're back at work babe.