Thursday, January 10, 2008

It has been a day.

Well today was just one of those days. It started like a normal day. Wake up early to catch up on work missed the day before. Started with a venti carmel machiato from Starbucks. Then off to work. The stuff left to do was not bad from missing the day before because we had to go to the hospital to make sure mom and baby were OK. So I got caught up and decided to get my requested days off for the aforementioned trip to Michigan and the first two days of the NCAA basketball tournament. Well that was about it for the good news. I walked in to my bosses office and gave him my request to which he looked at, frowned, and said sit down and close the door. Well from the looks of his face something bad was going to happen. The plant was either shutting down or I was getting my pink slip. The later was the correct answer. While it would take a long while to explain this disaster, I am glad to say I feel OK with what went down. I am not really OK being laid off, or let go, or whatever seems to be the best so as to not be offended. I know God has a plan and it will work out. Which is definitely not how I usually take news like this. I should be stressed out, but I am at peace. So any prayers would be great. It has been a day. I just can't wait for what tomorrow will hold.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It'll work out babe. We'll be okay