Saturday, August 25, 2007

Summer is just about over.

Well I had my birthday on the 15th of this month and that for me is the day I consider the last day of summer. Leaves are failing, the temperature is getting cooler by the day. We have had rain the last week straight. Anybody say, Seattle. Fantasy leagues, bowling leagues. I spent my first 5 days without Becky as she enjoyed some extended time with her family. I missed her a lot though. Today I had most of the excess waste in my mouth removed. Popsicles and bad tasting medicine for the next week or so. I am not liking this surgery deal. Hopefully we can nip that in the bud. So let the fall roll in.

1 comment:

Becky said...

You're a good patient. I love you, and I'm glad that you're feeling as good as you are. You did such a great job.