Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pummeled!



On Monday I went to go play tennis with my Uncle Phil. Now he has played a lot of tennis in his day, and is 20 years older than I am, I felt I could be a bit of a factor. By no means was I going to win. That being said I thought I had a chance. Well as we played I learned, i had alot to learn. One key play is when he hit a backhand from the his far left side with smash-like force to the far corner on my left side as I am in my right corner. Zero chance to get that. Even speedy Gonzales had no chance on that. I lost the first set 6-1 and the second set 6-0. That is what I like to call a toushe whooping. I learned alot about my game. So that was cool. We have more matches scheduled, so we'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Becky said...

And I'm going to cream you this weekend at the Holland Open! :)

ryan young said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ryan young said...

Your overconfidence is your weakness, Young!!!!!