Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Left Handers Day!11 (also some guy named Ben LaBarge's b-day)




Ok so today is the second coolest day of the year. It is International Left Handers Day! Also it is Ben Labarge's 59th birthday. Happy Birthday. Your wheelchair is coming in the mail. LOL. Anyway on this day in 1976 people realized I was left handed and needed a special day to commemorate, two days before my birthday. Very cool. Just Google Left Handers Day to find out a lot of cool stuff about this holiday. I don't really share a lot of the radical thought that are out there, but I think it's cool anyways.

4 comments:

Marni said...

Happy almost-birthday! I like your daily informative blogs -- they are fun to read!

ryan young said...

Thank you, I figuered it would help pass the time before classes start.

Chris said...

Happy birthday today Ryan!

ryan young said...

thank you very much.