Thursday, March 06, 2008

Off into the sunset.


Well for all those non-Packer fans the joy that they will not have to see #4 on the sideline makes for more enjoyable Sundays. As for me the last 17 years have been great. While there have been good days and bad ones. 4-12 seasons, and Superbowl heroics. There may not be a better QB ever to play the game. Mr. Favre never wanted the spotlight or looked for it. Even at his retirement conference he came under dresed and gruffly looking. "This is how I live my life everyday. I thought about wearing a suit, I thought about shaving, but this is who I am and will always be. I am just like everybody else. The only difference is I got to play professional football". With that I say thank for all those crazy plays on Sunday that we use to do during recess at school. Thanks for making the game really fun to watch. Thanks for being just another ordinary guy with "crazy" football skills. I know there will never be another 17 years where football was that fun to watch. So long Mr. Favre, or should I just call you Brett.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I thought about wearing a suit...I thought about shaving... :)