Monday, March 31, 2008

100 calorie snacks.

Are you serious? What have we become? What is the deal with these 100 calorie snack packs. I mean is this really something that the American people are buying into? This is a joke. What they are trying to sell you is a joke. Oreo crisps. Brownie bites. Other crazy things. first of all let me just say that those are not the real thing. Not even by a long shot. why would I want to eat them. not only that they cost more than the real thing. I opened a pack of the brownies. five little bites that equaled 1/3 that of a regular brownie. On top of that it was all air. ALL AIR!!!!!! No sustenance. Now if you are trying to "diet" and "cut back " please run 30 extra miles so you can have the real stuff. This fake excuse for a diet plan does not make me want to get in shape that way. I say have the real oreos or brownies. Forget the air filled packs of not so tasty morsels that cost you a fortune. Stick to the real stuff. Like mom use to make.

No comments: