Monday, November 19, 2007

Almost 300.

Tonight I almost reached that mark all great bowlers strive for. The 300. You just never know when it will hit. My first game of 226 did little to tell the tale of how the next game would go. I struck in the first. Second, third, you get the drift. I had strikes in the first nine frames. The first shot in the I got the cross-over strike. 10 in a row. The first time ever. I was wobbling and shaking by now. My next ball came off the hand good, hit the pocket, and bamm, The 7 pin would not fall. I missed the spare for a 288 game. Then I fizzled with a 207. 721, not bad for a south paw.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Great game Ryan! Really impressive. I think 207 is about the best I've ever bowled and that was a LONG time ago.

Becky said...

Way to go Ryan! I'm glad that you're saving your 300 game for a time when I'm there to watch. It's been fun watching you bowl lately, you keep getting better every week, I can only guess how many 300 games/800 series' you'll have by the end of the season. Good work babe!

Becky said...

Get that 300 tonight babe! Our team needs a few more "w's" to claim first!