Saturday, October 20, 2007

Milwaukee Police Department.

I have been selected to take part in the vigorous process to becoming a police officer. I applied way back in March, and yesterday I received a letter saying that they would like me to take the written test on November 3. It is a 5 hour test. I am excited and slightly nervous at the same time. I will be spending allot of time at the gym in the next couple of weeks. I got a packet of materials that tells you what you need to know and can expect. I am looking forward to this opportunity.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow good luck Ryan! I hope you do really well. I'm always reading your blog even when I don't have time to comment but I wanted to know I was rooting for you on this one for sure!

Becky said...

Be safe babe! I know that you'll do great!