Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's been awhile.

Blogger land. I have been on a sabbatical from the peps of blogger. I have been busy. Raising a kid, going to work, hanging with Becky, going to college, watching the Brewers self-destruct and then make it into the playoffs, (Who Knew that would happen?) then to exit the playoffs as quickly as they entered. I have seen a former football icon in this state just act like a complete moron. So all in all it has been busy. I am cranking out a 3.5 GPA in school. I think all things considered that is an amazing achievement in itself. My bowling is not up to speed as of yet. I am embarrassed to say three weeks ago I shot a 465 series. Yes that was a three game total. I am dealing with some mechanical issues(yes, there is a science to bowling. Who knew?) that have not been fixed as of yet. With 64 shopping days till Christmas, this last part of the year should be a blast. Still to come my thoughts on baseball out east, and WOW, New York is GINORMOUS!!!!!!!.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I've Missed you!!!!!! Honey, you are too cool!